Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX
The UCM6510 is an innovative IP PBX appliance for E1/T1/J1 networks that brings enterprise-grade Unified Communications and security protection to enterprises, small-to-medium businesses (SMBs), retail environments and residential settings in an easy-to-manage fashion. Powered by an advanced hardware platform and revolutionary software functionalities, the UCM6510 offers a breakthrough turnkey solution for converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance, and mobility applications out of the box without any extra license fees or recurring costs.
- 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 application processor, large memory (1GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB Flash) and dedicated high performance multi-core DSP array for advanced voice processing
- 1 integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Hardware DSP based 128ms-tail-length carrier-grade line echo cancellation (LEC), hardware based caller ID/call progress tone and smart automated impendance matching for various countries
- Gigabit network port(s) with integrated PoE, USB, SD card; integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support
- Integrates with our FREE mobile app, Grandstream Wave, allowing users to access their SIP account(s) with their Android device from anywhere in the world (via WiFi or cellular data network)
- 2 Year Warranty