Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX
Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Appliance has been designed to provide a centralized solution for businesses communication needs. It combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data & mobility features in an easy-to-manage fashion. This IP PBX allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options & facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure & reliable UCM6202 delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 2 Integrated PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Supports up to 500 users and 50 concurrent calls
- 2 Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE and NAT Router
- Up to 3 conference bridges and 25 attendees per bridge
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to e-mail
- Integrated USB and SD card ports
- Integrates with Grandstream Wave FREE mobile app, allowing users to access their SIP account(s) with their Android™ device from anywhere in the world (via WiFi or cellular data network)
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server, recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
- Built-in DHCP server to make setting up and managing networks quicker and easier
- Auto-discovery of Grandstream endpoints and Zero-Configuration provisioning
- Strongest-possible security protection via SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- 2 Year Warranty
Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Appliance has been designed to provide a centralized solution for businesses communication needs.